Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal decomposition of the magnesium, zinc, lead and niobium chelates derived from 8-quinolinol
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Solid M-Ox compounds, where M represents Mg(II), Zn(II), Pb(II) and NbO(III), and Ox is 8-quinolinol, have been prepared. Thermogravimetry, derivative thermogravimetry (TG, DTG), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and infrared absorption spectra (IR) have been used to characterize and to study the thermal stability and thermal decomposition of these compounds. © 1997 Akadémiai Kiadó.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis, v. 50, n. 4, p. 625-632, 1997.
- 8-quinolinol compounds
- Thermal decomposition
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Aromatic compounds
- Differential scanning calorimetry
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Lead compounds
- Magnesium compounds
- Niobium compounds
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Thermodynamic stability
- Thermogravimetric analysis
- Zinc compounds
- Infrared absorption spectra
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.