Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Crystallization of fluorindate and fluorogallate glasses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Crystallization of binary InF3-MF2 and GaF3-MF2 (where M = Ba, Sr and Ca) glasses was studied. Characteristic temperatures and kinetic parameters E (activation energy) and n (Avrami exponent) were obtained. Stability against devitrification is discussed in terms of the above cited parameters and also of some others parameters proposed in literature. Optical properties (IR and upconversion emissions) are reported in different crystallized samples containing Nd3+. The main observation is that up conversion emission presents an enhanced sensibility to crystallization when compared to conventional emission. © 1997 Published by Elsevier Science B.V.
- Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, v. 219, p. 187-191.
- Activation energy
- Fluorine compounds
- Light emission
- Optical properties
- Reaction kinetics
- Avrami exponent
- Binary glasses
- Fluorindate glass
- Fluorogallate glass
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.