Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Lignoids; flavonoids and polyketides of Virola surinamensis
- Instituto Butantan
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- From the seeds of Virola surinamensis, which were collected near Altamira and near Maraba, Para State, Brazil, the following substances were isolated by chromatographic techniques: two dibenzylbutanediol lignans, dihydrocubebin and the new dihydrocubebin monolaurate, two furofuran lignans, sesamin and asarinin, three dibenzylbutyrolactol lignans, cubebin, β-O- methylcubebin and α-O-methylcubebin, one dibenzylbutyrolactone lignan, hinokinin, one aryltetralin neolignan, galbulin, two tetrahydrofuran neolignans, galgravin and the new 4'-hydroxy-3'-methoxy-3,4-methylenedioxy- 8.8',7.O.7'-neolignan, one flavone, tithonine, one isoflavone, irisolidone, and two new polyketides, 3-hydroxy-1-(15-phenylpentadecanoyl)-2,6- cyclohexanedione and 1-(5-phenylpentanoyl)-2,6-cyclohexanedione. Different chemical constitutions of the fruits from the two localities were observed.
- Phytochemistry, v. 46, n. 4, p. 745-749, 1997.
- Virola surinamensis
- antiparasitic agent
- drug isolation
- drug structure
- plant seed
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.