Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Neolignans from leaves of Ocotea catharinensis
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A hexane extract of Ocotea catharinensis leaves afforded, by chromatographic fractionation, 11 neolignans, eight of the benzofuran- type (including three new compounds) and three of the bicyclo[3.2.1] octane-type (including two new compounds).
- Phytochemistry, v. 46, n. 4, p. 741-744, 1997.
- Bicyclo[3.2.1]octane neolignans
- Hexahyclrobenzofuran neolignans
- Ocotea catharinensis
- benzofuran derivative
- bicyclo[3.2.1]octane derivative
- drug isolation
- drug structure
- plant leaf
- proton nuclear magnetic resonance
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.