Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Universal aspects of Efimov states and light halo nuclei
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Centro Técnico Aeroespacial
- The parametric region in the plane defined by the ratios of the energies of the subsystems and the three-body ground state, in which Efimov states can exist, is determined. We use a renormalizable model that guarantees the general validity of our results in the context of short-range interactions. The experimental data for one-and two-neutron separation energies, implies that among the halo nuclei candidates, only 20C has a possible Efimov state, with an estimated energy less than 14 KeV below the scattering threshold.
- Physical Review C - Nuclear Physics, v. 56, n. 5, 1997.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.