Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Covariant field theory for self-dual strings
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- State University of New York
- We give a gauge and manifestly SO(2,2) covariant formulation of the field theory of the self-dual string. The string fields are gauge connections that turn the super-Virasoro generators into covariant derivatives, © 1997 Elsevier Science B.V.
- Nuclear Physics B, v. 505, n. 1-2, p. 139-152, 1997.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.