Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Comparing Particle Emission Scenarios in Hydrodynamics: Continuous Emission vs. Freeze-out
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The usual particle emission scenario used in hydrodynamics presupposes that particles instantaneously stop interacting (freeze-out) once they reach some three dimensional surface. Another formalism has been developed recently where particle emission occurs continuously during the whole expansion of thermalized matter. Here we compare both mechanisms in a simplified hydrodynamical framework and show that they lead to a drastically different interpretation of data.
- Acta Physica Hungarica New Series Heavy Ion Physics, v. 5, n. 4, p. 417-433, 1997.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.