Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of silver additions on the structure and phase transformation of the Cu-13 wt % Al alloy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Facultad de Química
- The influence of silver additions on the structure and phase transformation of the Cu-13 wt % Al alloy was studied by differential thermal analysis, X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscopy and energy dispersive analysis of X-rays. The results indicate that the presence of silver modifies the phase-stability field, the transition temperature and the structure of the alloy. These effects are more pronounced for silver concentrations up to 8 wt %.
- Journal of Materials Science, v. 32, n. 23, p. 6299-6303, 1997.
- Addition reactions
- Differential thermal analysis
- Phase equilibria
- Phase transitions
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Structure (composition)
- Thermodynamic properties
- X ray diffraction
- Copper aluminum silver alloy
- Energy dispersive analysis of x ray
- Phase stability field
- Silver concentration
- Transition temperature
- Copper alloys
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.