Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- 1/25 translocations in Blonde d'Aquitaine cattle in New Zealand
- Grasslands Research Centre
- Starship Children's Hospital
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Bay of Islands Veterinary Service Ltd.
- Massey University
- A Robertsonian centric fusion between chromosomes 1 and 25 in Blonde d'Aquitaine cattle in New Zealand is reported. This fused chromosome is the same as the widely reported 1/29 translocation chromosome with the difference in the numbering arising from inconsistencies in the G- and R-banded cattle karyotypes of the International System for Cytogenetic Nomenclature of Domestic Animals, 1989.
- New Zealand Veterinary Journal, v. 45, n. 2, p. 69-71, 1997.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.