Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Inelasticity distributions in high-energy p-nucleus collisions
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Inelasticity distributions in high-energy p-nucleus collisions are computed in the framework of the interacting gluon model, with the impact-parameter fluctuation included. A proper account of the peripheral events by this fluctuation has shown to be vital for the overall agreement with several reported data. The energy dependence is found to be weak.
- Physical Review Letters, v. 78, n. 16, p. 3070-3073, 1997.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.