Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Nonlocal description of the nucleus-nucleus interaction
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- University of Wisconsin
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A parameter-free nonlocal double-folding-inspired interaction is proposed for the nucleus-nucleus systems. Excellent reproductions of elastic scattering differential cross section data were obtained for several systems over a wide range of bombarding energies. Our results should be of value in the description of the scattering of other many-body systems.
- Physical Review Letters, v. 79, n. 26, p. 5218-5221, 1997.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.