Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Power analysis applying the instantaneous complex power analytical expressions on a RL symmetrical three-phase system
- Milanez, Dalgerti Lelis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper enhances some concepts of the Instantaneous Complex Power Theory by analyzing the analytical expressions for voltages, currents and powers developed on a symmetrical RL three-phase system, during the transient caused by a sinusoidal voltage excitation. The powers delivered to an ideal inductor will be interpreted, allowing a deep insight in the power phenomenon by analyzing the voltages in each element of the circuit. The results can be applied to the understanding of non-linear systems subject to sinusoidal voltage excitation and distorted currents.
- Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, v. 1, p. 131-134.
- Mathematical transformations
- Power inductors
- Instantaneous complex power theory
- Circuit theory
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.