Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Efeito da duração do cio sobre a fertilidade de éguas inseminadas com sêmen eqüino diluído, resfriado a 20°C e transportado
- Effect of the heat duration on fertility of inseminated mares with diluted equine semen, cooled at 20°C and transported
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- Universidade Federal de Viçosa (UFV)
- Universidade Federal da Bahia (UFBA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of different interval from the beginning of the heat to the ovulation on the fertility of inseminated mares with diluted equine semen, cooled at 20°C and transported. The mares were grouped with the following interval periods: T1 - period less than five days, T2 - period from five to seven days and T3 - period from 8 to 21 days. The conception rates in the first cycle were 53.85 (7/13), 52.17 (12/23) and 66.67% (10/15) for treatments 1, 2 and 3, respectively, and after three cycles, 50.00 (9/18), 48.15 (13/27) and 64.71% (11/17), in the same preceding order. The duration of heat, in the conditions of this experiment, did not influence the fertility of inseminated mares.
- Revista Brasileira de Zootecnia, v. 27, n. 4, p. 738-742, 1998.
- Heat duration
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.