Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The substitution of cations by magnesium in the structure K3Ho(VO4)2
- Moscow State University
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The cation substitutions in the crystal lattice of binary potassium-holmium vanadate (V) K3Ho(VO4)2 by magnesium have been studied using various types of chemical solid state reactions. It was shown that in the presence of the quasi-ternary system K3VO4-Mg3(VO4)2-HoVO 4 at 700°C there a compound defined as K3Ho(VO4)2 with a narrow homogeneity range where K and Ho are partially substituted by Mg in accordance with various schemes. © 1998 Published by Elsevier Science S.A.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, v. 275-277, p. 96-98.
- Magnesium and holmium; orthovanadate(V) potassium-holmium
- Mutual cation substitutions
- Orthovanadates(V) potassium
- X-ray and DTA-studies
- Crystal lattices
- Differential thermal analysis
- Positive ions
- Substitution reactions
- X ray analysis
- Chemical solid state reaction
- Mutual cation substitution
- Vanadium compounds
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.