Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Upconversion of infrared-to-visible light in Pr3+-Yb3+ codoped fluoroindate glass
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Bright fluorescence in the visible range has been observed in Pr3+-Yb3+ doped fluoroindate glass under infrared diode laser irradiation. The mechanism which contributes for the upconversion emission is identified and the energy transfer rate between Pr3+-Yb3+ is obtained for different concentrations. © 1998 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Optics Communications, v. 153, n. 4-6, p. 271-274, 1998.
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Light absorption
- Optical glass
- Semiconductor lasers
- Upconversion emission
- Optical frequency conversion
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.