Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Update on atmospheric neutrinos
- Universitat de València
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Delaware
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- We discuss the impact of recent experimental results on the determination of atmospheric neutrino oscillation parameters. We use all published results on atmospheric neutrinos, including the preliminary large statistics data of Super-Kamiokande. We reanalyze the data in terms of both vμ → vτ and vμ → ve channels using new improved calculations of the atmospheric neutrino flux. We compare the sensitivity attained in atmospheric neutrino experiments with those of accelerator and reactor neutrino oscillation searches, including the recent CHOOZ experiment. We briefly comment on the implications of atmospheric neutrino data in relation to future searches for neutrino oscillations with long baselines, such as the K2K, MINOS, ICARUS, and NOE experiments.
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology, v. 58, n. 3, p. 0330041-03300413, 1998.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.