Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Tests of anomalous quartic couplings at the Next Linear Collider
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universitat de València
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- We analyze the potential of the Next Linear e+e- Collider to study anomalous quartic vector-boson interactions through the processes e+e-→W+W-Z and ZZZ. In the framework of SU(2)L⊗U(1)Y chiral Lagrangians, we examine all effective operators of order p4 that lead to four-gauge-boson interactions but do not induce anomalous trilinear vertices. In our analysis, we take into account the decay of the vector bosons to fermions and evaluate the efficiency in their reconstruction. We obtain the bounds that can be placed on the anomalous quartic interactions and we study the strategies to distinguish the possible couplings.
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology, v. 58, n. 3, p. 0340081-0340087, 1998.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.