Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Diversity of fragments in the collapse of brittle solids
- Universidade Federal do Piauí (UFPI)
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An experimental study of fragmentation of brittle solids under the application of repeated impulsive force is made, emphasizing the behavior of the diversity of fragments. Several scaling relations involving diversity and number of fragments are obtained from experiments and the results are compared with computer simulations. © 1998 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, v. 259, n. 3-4, p. 227-234, 1998.
- Brittle solids
- Statistical mechanics
- Solid state physics
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.