Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and thermal study of 8-hydroxy-quinoline derivatives of the alkaline Earth metals: I. Strontium complexes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Strontium complexes of 5,7-dibromo-, 5,7-dichloro-, 7-iodo- and 5-chloro-7-iodo-8-hydroxyquinoline were precipitated from an aqueous ammonia and acetone medium. The complexes obtained were Sr[(C9H4ONBr2)2]·2.5H 2O; Sr[(C9H4ONCl2)(OH)]·1.5H2O; Sr[(C9H5ONI)2]·5H2O and Sr[(C9H4ONICl)(OH)]·1.25H2O. The residues of their thermal decomposition were SrBr2; a mixture of SrCl2, SrCO3 and SrO3 SrCO3, and SrCO3, respectively. All were characterized by means of thermogravimetry, differential thermal analysis, complexometry with EDTA, atomic absorption spectroscopy, IR spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction. © 1999 Akadémiai Kiadó.
- Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, v. 56, n. 2, p. 519-524, 1999.
- 8-hydroxyquinoline and its halogenated derivatives
- Thermal behaviour
- Absorption spectroscopy
- Differential thermal analysis
- Infrared spectroscopy
- Precipitation (chemical)
- Strontium compounds
- X ray diffraction analysis
- Halogenated derivatives
- Thermogravimetric analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.