Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Problematizando a Reforma Psiquiátrica na atualidade: a saúde mental como campo da práxis
- Questioning the Psychiatric Reform nowadays: mental health as a field of praxis
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Mental Health, in the form of the Psychiatric Reform, and the Anti-Asylum Movement do not ignore the production of knowledge about that field, mainly due to the consolidation of Public Health as a field of knowledge. The article explores some authors who consider Mental Health as a new field of knowledge, introducing a new paradigm in the perception of health - Disease and Care -; however, the goal is to introduce Psychosocial Care as a means to enforce the transdisciplinary and multiprofessional practices. The possibility is that mental health produces developments in Health, consolidating the public policies. In practice, the hospital-centered and drug-based model still predominates, and there are setbacks to be overcome by taking advantage of loopholes capable of breaking with what is instituted.
- Saúde E Sociedade. São Paulo: Univ São Paulo, Fac Saúde Publica, v. 21, n. 4, p. 1035-1043, 2012.
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Faculdade de Saúde Pública
- Public Health
- Mental Health
- Psychosocial Care
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.