Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Polaronic ferromagnetism in conducting polymers
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ferromagnetic behavior at room temperature is reported in metal-free-conducting polymer samples of poly(3-methylthiophene) doped with ClO 4 -. Magnetic moments associated with spin 1/2 positive polarons are possibly interacting through a Dzialoshinski-Moriya anisotropic superexchange via the dopant anions, giving rise to weak ferromagnetism. © 2001 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, v. 226-230, n. PART II, p. 2023-2025, 2001.
- Exchange interactions
- Ferromagnetic behaviors
- Poly (3-methylthiophene)
- Room temperature
- Spin 1/2
- Weak ferromagnetism
- Conducting polymers
- Doping (additives)
- Magnetic moments
- Organic conductors
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.