Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A disease evolution model with uncertain parameters
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this study we consider the SIS epidemiological model (susceptible-infected-susceptible) in which the transmission and recuperation rates are considered fuzzy sets. The concepts of possibility measures and fuzzy expectancy value are used to obtain the basic reproduction value for infected groups with different viral charge.
- Annual Conference of the North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society - NAFIPS, v. 3, p. 1626-1630.
- Mathematical models
- Medical applications
- Parameter estimation
- Uncertain systems
- Disease evolution model
- Susceptible infected susceptible epidemilogical model
- Uncertain parameters
- Fuzzy sets
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.