Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Aujstamento de redes GPS em conformidade com as exigências da Lei 10.267/2001
- Adjusting GPS networks according to Law 10.267/2001 dispositions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In Brazil, there have been several GPS applications and with the introduction of the Law 10.267/2001 that among other dispositions, deals with georeferencing of the rural parcels. However, most commercial softwares of processing and adjustment of GPS data don't let users to evaluate their results in a reliable way. For example, the constraints are normally used as absolute, which provides results with very optimists precisions. The adoption of additional analyses and the implementation of softwares can reduce these kinds of problems. Thus, a software for adjustment of GPS networks was developed, aiming at assisting the requirements of the Law 10.267/2001 in a reliable way. In this context, in this work it is analyzed the adjustments of GPS networks, by using absolute and relative constraints. In the latter, the adjustments were accomplished considering and not considering the correlations among the coordinate positions.
- Boletim de Ciências Geodesicas. Curitiba Pr: Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Centro Politecnico, v. 15, n. 4, p. 514-526, 2009.
- Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), Centro Politecnico
- GPS Network
- Stochastic Model
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.