Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Integration of the dispersed generators in the distribution management system
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Since the 80s huge efforts have been made to utilize renewable energy sources to generate electric power. An important issue about using renewable energy sources is a Distribution Management System (DMS) in presence of dispersed generators. This paper reports some aspects of integration of the dispersed generators in the DMS. Besides, an investigation of impact of the dispersed generators on the overall performances of the distribution systems in steady state is performed. In order to observe losses in the distribution networks with dispersed generators, several loss allocation methods are applied. Results obtained from case study using IEEE test network, are presented and discussed. © 2003 IEEE.
- 2003 IEEE Bologna PowerTech - Conference Proceedings, v. 3, p. 217-224.
- Dispersed generators
- Distribution Management System
- Distribution networks
- Loss allocation
- Dispersed generator
- Distribution management systems
- Distribution systems
- Electric power
- Renewable energy source
- Steady state
- Test network
- Electric power distribution
- Natural resources
- Renewable energy resources
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.