Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A FEM approach to the equations of magneto-aerodynamics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Institute for Advanced Studies
- Zhejiang University
- In this work, a Finite Element Method treatment is outlined for the equations of Magnetoaerodynamics. In order to provide a good basis for numerical treatment of Magneto-aerodynamics, a full version of the complete equations is presented and FEM contribution matrices are deduced, as well as further terms of stabilization for the compressible flow case.
- Sixth International Conference on Advances in Power System Control, Operation and Management - Proceedings, v. 1, p. 58-63.
- Electrically conducting fluids
- Viscosity tensors
- Approximation theory
- Compressible flow
- Computer hardware
- Electric conductance
- Finite element method
- Magnetic field effects
- Mathematical models
- Maxwell equations
- Navier Stokes equations
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.