Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Uso de biossólido como substrate para produção de mudas de eucalipto
- Use of biosolids as substrate for Eucalyptus seedlings production
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this study was to evaluate the feasibility of the biosolids used as substrate component for seedlings production of Eucalyptus. This way, different proportions of biosolid/carbonized rice (80/20, 70/30, 60/40, 50/05 and 40/60) were tested as substrates in mixture, which were compared to the common substrate used by forest nursery (Multiplant®), as control. The experiment was established with Eucalyptus grandis where growth seedlings-related parameters were assessed: shoot height, collar diameter, accumulation of dry matter on the shoot and root, chemical analysis of the vegetal tissue of aerial part and root, foliar area and chlorophyll content. The results revealed that Eucalypts seedlings developed in substrate with 50% biosolid were similar to the control in relation to the evaluated parameters, concluding that the use of biosolids for seedlings production is quite promising.
- Scientia Forestalis/Forest Sciences, n. 64, p. 150-162, 2003.
- Eucalyptus grandis
- Chemical analysis
- Plants (botany)
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.