Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Estudo das características morfológicas dos pites nos materiais resistentes à corrosão
- Pits morphologycal characteristics study on corrosion resistant materials
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fac. Integradas Teresa Avila Lorena
- This paper has as a purpose a new alternative technique development to characterize pitting corrosion evolution, aiming classification, size and determination of morphological parameters which rule pits increase. In this case, the method will be applied to the 304 ABNT stainless steel, thermally treated and exposed to different times in salt spray. Different 304 steel conditions, rolled and thermally treated have exhibited similar geometry, predominantly conic, near-conic and irregular pits. On rolled steel, pits width increases faster than height; however, on thermally treated steel, pits are found to increase in height.
- 58th Congresso Anual da ABM (ASSociacao Brasileira de Metalurgia e Materiais), p. 412-420.
- Image analysis
- Pitting corrosion
- Stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Salt spray
- Heat treatment
- Corrosion resistant alloys
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.