Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Análise térmica do processo de incineração de resíduos aquosos com chamas enriquecidas
- Thermal analysis of enriched flame incinerators for aqueous residues
- Inst. Tecnol. de Aeronáutica
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
- The use of oxygen to enrich the combustion air can be an attractive technique to increase capacity of an incinerator originally designed to operate with air. If incinerator parameters such as operation temperature, turbulence level and residence time are fixed for a certain fuel supply rate, it is possible to increase the residue consumption rate using enriched air. This paper presents the thermal analysis for operation with enriched air of an aqueous residue experimental incinerator. The auxiliary fuel was diesel oil. The theoretical results showed that there is a considerable increase in the incineration ratio up to approximately 50 % of O 2 in the oxidiser. The tendency was confirmed experimentally. Thermal analysis was demonstrated to be an important tool to predict possible incinerator capacity increase.
- 58th Congresso Anual da ABM (ASSociacao Brasileira de Metalurgia e Materiais), p. 164-173.
- Enriched combustion
- Thermal analysis
- Incinerator capacity
- Diesel fuels
- Refuse incinerators
- Flame research
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.