Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Confined systems through variational supersymmetric quantum mechanics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The energy states of the confined harmonic oscillator and the Hulthén potentials are evaluated using the Variational Method associated to Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics.
- Institute of Physics Conference Series, v. 173, p. 597-600.
- Eigenvalues and eigenfunctions
- Electron energy levels
- Harmonic analysis
- Mathematical operators
- Oscillators (electronic)
- Bosonic operators
- Confined systems
- Harmonic oscillators
- Hulthen potentials
- Quantum theory
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.