Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Modal Analysis of a Beam with a Tip Rotor by Using a Fundamental Response
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
- Universidade Federal de Santa Maria (UFSM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The shape modes of a damped-free beam model with a tip rotor are determined by using a dynamical basis that is generated by a fundamental spatial free response. This is a non-classical distributed model for the displacements in the transverse directions of the beam which turns out to be coupled through boundary conditions due to rotation. Numerical calculations are performed by using the Ritz-Rayleigh method with several approximating basis.
- Materials Science Forum, v. 440-441, p. 261-268, 2003.
- Euler-Bernoulli Beam
- Fundamental Response
- Modal Analysis
- Ritz Method
- Tip Rotor
- Euler-Bernoulli beams
- Tip rotors
- Boundary conditions
- Computer simulation
- Differential equations
- Modal analysis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.