Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Nonlinear optical absorption of antimony and lead oxyhalide glasses
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Université de Rennes I
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The optical limiting behavior and nonlinear optical properties of antimony and lead oxyhalide glasses were discussed. The large nonlinear absorption coefficients which range from 11 to 20 cm/GW was determined using standard Z-scan technique. The photodarkening in the samples were observed which suggested that they can also be useful for inscribing Bragg gratings using green lasers of moderate power.
- Applied Physics Letters, v. 81, n. 25, p. 4694-4696, 2003.
- Laser pulses
- Lead compounds
- Light absorption
- Nonlinear optics
- Nonlinear absorptions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.