Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Radon surveys in Brazil using CR-39
- Univ Fed Mato Grosso
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work results of two radon daughters survey in Brazil are presented and discussed. Some methodological problems concerning the first survey are pointed out which were corrected for the second survey in order to make a realistic long-term measurement of radon decay products in the air. The technique employed in both surveys was the alpha-spectroscopy using CR-39. The reliability of this technique as well as the results of the second survey are discussed, which indicate a poor correlation between radon and its decay products in the air at the researched dwellings. (c) 2005 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Radiation Measurements. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 39, n. 6, p. 657-660, 2005.
- Elsevier B.V.
- radon daughters survey
- alpha spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.