Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Modified barrier method for optimal power flow problem
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper is presented a new approach for optimal power flow problem. This approach is based on the modified barrier function and the primal-dual logarithmic barrier method. A Lagrangian function is associated with the modified problem. The first-order necessary conditions for optimality are fulfilled by Newton's method, and by updating the barrier terms. The effectiveness of the proposed approach has been examined by solving the Brazilian 53-bus, IEEE118-bus and IEEE162-bus systems.
- 2004 IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, v. 1, p. 831-836.
- Modified barrier function
- Newton's method
- Nonlinear programming
- Optimal power flow
- Power system planning.
- Electric potential
- Electric power generation
- Lagrange multipliers
- Mathematical models
- Numerical methods
- Strategic planning
- Modified barrier functions
- Optimal power flow (OPF)
- Power system planning
- Electric power systems
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.