Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Surface-enhanced Raman scattering and micro-Raman imaging of Langmuir-Blodgett films of rhodium phthalocyanine
- Univ Windsor
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Rhodium phthalocyanine (RhPc) was synthesized and ultra thin Langmuir-Blodgett (LB) films of RhPc were successfully fabricated. The LB film characterization was carried out using both UV-vis absorption spectra and Raman scattering. The Raman spectroscopy was carried out using 633 and 780 nm laser lines. LB films were deposited onto Ag nanoparticles to achieve the surface-enhanced pre-resonance Raman scattering (pre-SERRS) and surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) for both laser lines, respectively, which allowed the characterization of the RhPc ultra thin films. The morphology of the LB RhPc neat film is extracted from micro-Raman imaging. (C) 2003 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Spectrochimica Acta Part A-molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V., v. 60, n. 1-2, p. 321-327, 2004.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Raman scattering
- Langmuir-Blodgett films
- rhodium phthalocyanine
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.