Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Desenvolvimento e produtividade da cúrcuma (Curcuma longa L.) em função de doses de nitrogênio e potássio
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) development and produtivity in function at nitrogen and potassium doses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of the experiment was evaluating the development and production of turmeric, it was carried out at FCAV-UNESP, in Jaboticabal-SP, during 11/18/ 1999 to 7/18/2000, in randomized blocks, with three replications, factorial scheme 5 × 5. The factors evaluated were doses of N (0, 68, 136, 170 and 204 kg.ha-1) and doses of K2O (0, 92, 184, 230 and 276 kg.ha-1). The potassium doses influenced plant-mother's height significantly, answering lineally to the increment in the potassium fertilization. There was significant interaction between nitrogen and potassium on the number of leaves of the sons and total-plant. In the doses of 0 and 92 kg of K2O.ha-1 a lineal increase was observed in the number of leaves with the increment of the applied nitrogen. The potassium doses also influenced the foliar area of the sons and total-plant, reaching values of 3260 and 4971 cm2 per plant, respectively, for the application of 276 kg K2O.ha1. The number of sons had a lineal increment with the growing fertilization of potassium, contemplating on the dry mass of the aerial part of the sons. The production of rhizomes per plant wasn't influenced for the factors evaluated.
- Revista Brasileira de Plantas Medicinais, v. 7, n. 3, p. 72-78, 2005.
- Curcuma longa
- Medicinal plants
- fertilizer application
- medicinal plant
- plant height
- plant leaf
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.