Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Saponinas triterpênicas de Tocoyena brasiliensis Mart. (Rubiaceae)
- Triterpenoid saponins from Tocoyena brasiliensis Mart. (Rubiaceae)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto de Botânica
- The present communication reports the isolation and identification of four triterpenoid saponins from the chloroform extract of the leaves of Tocoyena brasiliensis: 3-O-β-D-quinovopyranosyl quinovic acid, 3-O-β-D- quinovopyranosyl cincholic acid, 3-O-β-D-glucopyranosyl quinovic acid and the 28-O-β-D-glucopyranosyl ester derivative of quinovic acid as binary mixtures, respectively. From the ethanol extract a flavonoid identified as ramnazin-3-O-rutinoside was obtained. The structures of these compounds were assigned by data analysis of ID and 2D NMR spectrometry and comparison with data recorded in the literature for these compounds.
- Quimica Nova, v. 28, n. 4, p. 601-604, 2005.
- Tocoyena brasiliensis
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.