Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Mensuração do comprimento das fibras para a determinação da madeira juvenil em Eucalyptus citriodora
- Fiber length measurement from the determination of juvenile wood in Eucalyptus citriodora
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The juvenile wood has peculiar characteristics from the anatomical structure and physical-mechanical properties, considering these aspects the knowledge of the wood is essential for wood adequate utilization. The aim of this work was to determinate the zone of juvenile wood of pith-bark direction in Eucalyptus citriodora. The juvenile and mature wood zones were determined across fiber length measurement in various height in the tree stem. Results showed that juvenile wood zone occurs approximately up to the 45 at 55 mm from the pith.
- Scientia Forestalis/Forest Sciences, n. 68, p. 113-121, 2005.
- Eucalyptus citriodora
- Fiber length measurement
- Juvenile wood
- Anatomical structure
- Tree stem
- Wood zone
- Approximation theory
- Eucalyptus Citriodora
- Juvenile Wood
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.