Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A dimension formula for reduced plethysms
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Institute of Solid State Physics
- Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy
- The boson calculus formalism is used to construct realizations of basis states of irreducible representations of unitary groups taking as a paradigm the interacting boson models of atomic nuclei. These realizations, together with a theorem on plethysms for obtaining branching rules, allowed us to obtain a dimension formula for reduced plethysms. © 2005 IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General, v. 38, n. 34, p. 7501-7508, 2005.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.