Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A comparative study between two relaxed LMI-based fuzzy control designs
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A comparative study, with theoretical analysis and digital simulations, of two conditions based on LMI for the quadratic stability of nonlinear continuous-time dynamic systems, described by Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy models, are presented. This paper shows that the methods proposed by Teixeira et. al. in 2003 provide better or at least the same results of a recent method presented in the literature. © 2005 IEEE.
- IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, p. 969-972.
- Control of non-linear systems
- Fuzzy control
- Linear matrix inequalities (LMI)
- Quadratic stability
- T-S fuzzy model
- Computer simulation
- Mathematical models
- Matrix algebra
- Nonlinear control systems
- Systems analysis
- Digital simulations
- Linear matrix inequalities
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.