Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Cuidar em oncologia na perspectiva de Alfred Schütz.
- Oncological care according Alfred Schütz
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The study was realized among oncological nurses in their daily work routine and aimed to understand these professionals' subjective action, starting from their relation with patients, adopting a phenomenological reference framework based on the ideas of Alfred Schütz. The question: what does working in oncological care mean to you? Please describe, was used to collect statements, which were analyzed and clarified the typical action of a nurse caregiver in this daily routine. The study revealed that oncological care implies dealing with humans in a fragile situation; requires a relationship of affectivity; is care delivery that entails the genesis of professional burnout. Care delivery in oncology is highly complex, requiring a professional competence that goes beyond the technical-scientific sphere. Nursing professionals need to seek strategies which enable them to face the fatigue they are submitted to in their work.
- Revista latino-americana de enfermagem., v. 13, n. 5, p. 677-685, 2005.
- nursing process
- oncology nursing
- Nursing Process
- Oncologic Nursing
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.