Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dynamics of bright matter wave solitons in a Bose-Einstein condensate
- Universitá di Salerno
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Russian Academy of Sciences
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Recent experimental and theoretical advances in the creation and description of bright matter wave solitons are reviewed. Several aspects are taken into account, including the physics of soliton train formation as the nonlinear Fresnel diffraction, soliton-soliton interactions, and propagation in the presence of inhomogeneities. The generation of stable bright solitons by means of Feshbach resonance techniques is also discussed. © World Scientific Publishing Company.
- International Journal of Modern Physics B, v. 19, n. 22, p. 3415-3473, 2005.
- Bose-Einstein condensation
- Matter waves
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.