Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pure spinor formalism as an N ≤ 2 topological string
- Berkovits, Nathan
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Following suggestions of Nekrasov and Siegel, a non-minimal set of fields are added to the pure spinor formalism for the superstring. Twisted ĉ ≤ 3 N ≤ 2 generators are then constructed where the pure spinor BRST operator is the fermionic spin-one generator, and the formalism is interpreted as a critical topological string. Three applications of this topological string theory include the super-Poincaré covariant computation of multiloop superstring amplitudes without picture-changing operators, the construction of a cubic open superstring field theory without contact-term problems, and a new four-dimensional version of the pure spinor formalism which computes F-terms in the spacetime action. © SISSA 2005.
- Journal of High Energy Physics, n. 10, p. 2157-2185, 2005.
- Superstrings and Heterotic Strings
- Topological Strings
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.