Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A branch-and-bound algorithm for the multi-stage transmission expansion planning
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work presents a branch-and-bound algorithm to solve the multi-stage transmission expansion planning problem. The well known transportation model is employed, nevertheless the algorithm can be extended to hybrid models or to more complex ones such as the DC model. Tests with a realistic power system were carried out in order to show the performance of the algorithm for the expansion plan executed for different time frames. © 2005 IEEE.
- 2005 IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, v. 1, p. 171-176.
- Mathematical models
- Problem solving
- Branch-and-bound algorithms
- DC model
- Multi-stage transmission expansion
- Planning problems
- Electric power transmission
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.