Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Identifying multiple interacting bad data in power system state estimation
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This paper presents an intelligent search strategy for the conforming bad data errors identification in the generalized power system state estimation, by using the tabu search meta heuristic. The main objective is to detect critical errors involving both analog and topology errors. These errors are represented by conforming errors, whose nature affects measurements that actually do not present bad data and also the conventional bad data identification strategies based on the normalized residual methods. ©2005 IEEE.
- 2005 IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, v. 1, p. 571-577.
- Data reduction
- Heuristic methods
- Identification (control systems)
- Strategic planning
- Data errors
- Meta heuristics
- Power system
- Topology errors
- Electric power systems
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.