Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Nonlinear absorption spectrum in perylene derivatives
- Instituto de Física de São Carlos
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Windsor
- Knowledge about nonlinear absorption spectra of materials used in photonic devices is of paramount importance in determining their optimum operation wavelengths. In this work, we have investigated the two-photon absorption (2PA) degenerate cross-section spectrum for perylene derivatives using the Z-scan technique with femtosecond laser pulses. All perylene derivatives studied present large 2PA cross-sections, only comparable to the best ones reported in the literature. The results achieved in the present investigation indicate perylene derivatives as promising materials for two-photon applications. ©2005 Optical Society of America.
- Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference (QELS), v. 2, p. 1277-1279.
- Laser pulses
- Light absorption
- Quantum optics
- Femtosecond laser pulses
- Nonlinear absorption
- Perylene derivatives
- Two-photon absorption (2PA)
- Nonlinear optics
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.