Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Evaluation of the effects of different extraction methods for main volatile compounds from Bambusa textilis leaves
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Bambusa textilis is widely used in popular medicine to treat all kinds of wound inflammation, chronic fever, pulmonary and infectious diseases. The aim of this study was to compare the chemical composition of the extracts of B. textilis leaves obtained by three different extraction methods: solid/liquid extraction, Soxhlet and Clevenger system using gas chromatography with flame ionization detector (GC-FID) and gas chromatography with mass spectrometry (GC-MS) analyses. The analytical characteristics of the extracts showed some differences and the GC-MS analysis indicated the presence of higher concentrations of nitro compounds and alkalis. © VSP 2005.
- Journal of Bamboo and Rattan, v. 4, n. 3, p. 243-250, 2005.
- Bambusa textilis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.