Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hausdorff dimension for non-hyperbolic repellers II: Da diffeomorphisms
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We study non-hyperbolic repellers of diffeomorphisms derived from transitive Anosov diffeomorphisms with unstable dimension 2 through a Hopf bifurcation. Using some recent abstract results about non-uniformly expanding maps with holes, by ourselves and by Dysman, we show that the Hausdorff dimension and the limit capacity (box dimension) of the repeller are strictly less than the dimension of the ambient manifold.
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, v. 13, n. 5, p. 1125-1152, 2005.
- Dimension theory
- Non-uniform hyperbolicity
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.