Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- High content of constitutive heterochromatin in two species of Pseudonannolene (Diplopoda)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Due to the fact that a considerable amount of constitutive heterochromatin has been commonly found in millipedes, this paper presents the characterization of the chromosomal complement, through C-banding technique, of two species of millipedes belonging to the genus Pseudonannolene. The species Pseudonannolene tocaiensis shows 2n=20, with five chromosomal pairs almost completely heterochromatic and the remaining pairs with pericentromeric C+ blocks. P. silvestris shows 2n=16, with a large heterochromatic portion in the first two pairs of autosomes, which presented the long arms totally C+.
- Caryologia, v. 58, n. 1, p. 47-51, 2005.
- Constitutive heterochromatin
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.