Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- PID stabilization of a class of time delay systems
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this paper we use the Hermite-Biehler theorem to establish results for the design of proportional plus integral plus derivative (PID) controllers concerning a class of time delay systems. Using the property of interlacing at high frequencies of the class of systems considered and linear programming we obtain the set of all stabilizing PID controllers. © 2005 IEEE.
- Proceedings of the 44th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, and the European Control Conference, CDC-ECC '05, v. 2005, p. 1367-1372.
- Control theory
- Linear programming
- Theorem proving
- Three term control systems
- Hermite-Biehler theorem
- PID controllers
- Time delay systems
- Delay circuits
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.