Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Open and standardized tools for smart transducer networking
- National University
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- IEEE 1451 Standard is intended to address the smart transducer interfacing problematic in network environments. Usually, proprietary hardware and software is a very efficient solution to in planent the IEEE 1451 normative, although can be expensive and inflexible. In contrast, the use of open and standardized tools for implementing the IEEE 1451 normative is proposed in this paper. Tools such as Java and Phyton programming languages, Linux, programmable logic technology, Personal Computer resources and Ethernet architecture were integrated in order to constructa network node based on the IEEE 1451 standards. The node can be applied in systems based on the client-server communication model The evaluation of the employed tools and expermental results are presented. © 2005 IEEE.
- Conference Record - IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, v. 3, p. 1792-1796.
- Distributed instrumentation
- IEEE 1451 Standard
- Open and standardized tools
- Intelligent agents
- Interfaces (computer)
- Java programming language
- Mathematical models
- Telecommunication networks
- Communication model
- Smart transducer networking
- Standardized tools
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.